[Simsec] what device used to test sim card?

גל ברק gal.barak4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:10:21 CEST 2016

Hi
I'm using the Realtek RTS5169. But any UICC reader will do it.
About the SIMtester - I found it very problemtic because it doesn't handle
the terminal profile download procedure and some of the PoR responses right.
The terminal profile should be 0B090002000000000000000000000000 as far as I
know (support SMS-PP download only).
The tester doesn't handle right the response 93 00 (SAT busy).
In addition, some times the smart card reader returns 0s because of an
overload.

Besides those problems - it's a great tool for testing standard security
issues.

Good luck!

בתאריך 18 בספט׳ 2016 11:50 לפנה״צ,‏ "Bốn mắt Tv" <tuanh3629 at gmail.com> כתב: